Post Free Classified Ads in China & Hong Kong

Browse All Categories  

1 - 1 of 1 listings
Sort by

Search results
Shipping / exporting alcoholic beverages to the USA : Shipper must be FDA registered. Receiver must be a licensed alcoholic beverage importer, not a private individual. Prior Notice should be filed | http://www.itbhdg.com/english/fda-registration-wee...
Yuen Long District, New Territories  Other Services
Check with seller 2 months ago
Save this ad
  • 1